Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Lunar's popped up on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120497747913&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT BIN of £500

Started by Danial Thomas

16 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Miss Qt

Lunar for sale...?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a Lunar for sale within the UK? I'd like to buy one before Xmas for a XMas present. I have seen one for…

Started by Buxton

4 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Monkeymagic10

Looking for a Mathmos Lunar

Hey Guys, Just joined here today and I can’t believe I haven’t found the site sooner! Well better late than never as they say! I’ve been…

Started by Danial Thomas

13 Nov 3, 2009

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

0 Apr 16, 2009

I need a replacement cap for a black Mathmos Jet - HELP!

Has anybody got one?

Started by Nick Land

6 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Nick Land

need a cap

Hey everybody! I hope you all had great holidays and that everyone got what they wanted! I did, including two great ceramic lamps. I will b…

Started by Antstep

1 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Starship Base

I am looking to buy the original Starship black base for a 32oz globe. The original base broke and I would want to replace it.

Started by nohelix

8 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by nohelix

Just Thought You Should All Know!

I recently recieved a cloudy globe for a grande from LampsPlus.com and they were so cool about it. They're sending me a new one and I can k…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Looking to buy lamp(s), Green Lava/Clear Liquid & Pink Lava/Clear Liquid

Hi, I'm new but I found this site while trying to find a couple of lava lamps. I will be using the lamps to make Absolut lava lamps for gif…

Started by Jeff Brooks

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service