Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Looking to buy lamp(s), Green Lava/Clear Liquid & Pink Lava/Clear Liquid

Hi, I'm new but I found this site while trying to find a couple of lava lamps. I will be using the lamps to make Absolut lava lamps for gifts but have had trouble finding the specific types that I want. I am looking for one with green lava (sorta lime colored, not dark) and clear liquid and another with pink lava and clear liquid. I have searched on eBay and Google but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I thought perhaps someone here might have what I'm looking for and be willing to sell. Would need to be in the 25-32 oz. range. Thanks in advance.

Views: 72

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeff - welcome to the site!
I have a lime green/ clear globe for you.
It's nice and clear and works perfect.

I'll send you a note.
MG

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service