Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cloudy' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Attempt To Rehab A Lamp - Just for Fun!

First Lamp RehabI am new to all of this; I began collecting less than two months ago.  I now have 7 brand new lamps and 4 others I have acq…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

11 Feb 3
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Bought a lava lite model midnight 8409 onEbay. works but cloudy fluid, any suggestions?

Hello:  I just got a used Lava Lite which was made in USA i assume it was produced 2003 or earlier.  I have owned a couple of Lava lamps w…

Started by Ed G

1 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Keith

LOTS of White Powder

I recently bought a squiggle on ebay that needed some work. I have dealt with plenty of cloudy lamps and have had little troubles, but this…

Started by Sgt Pepper

7 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Dirty wax

So ive mixed up a drop of wax , wich i made out of paraffin wax and brakeleen, with pure VG and water, when i added more vg to the water it…

Started by Matthew Miller

4 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Keith

DIY Cloudy Lamp

So i decided to try my hand at making one of these things.  I followed the retro formula and made the wax way to heavy. I had to make the w…

Started by Matthew Miller

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Smart Astro Liquid

Hi! I was wondering what the fluid was inside the Mathmos smart astro bottles? I've just bought one from Ebay (hasn't arrived yet) but its…

Started by Marcus

0 Jul 13, 2014

New Clearview is hazy - anyone cleared one?

I stupidly bought a Clearview from Target a few days ago. A clear/blue with the "pearl" blue base. Right out of the box, the liquid was haz…

Started by Erin

18 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Carol

Oh The CYCLING

my dogs knocked over my century... when I decided to run it for the first time in a few months. Now it is cloudy and i need to cycle it. Wo…

Started by Sgt Pepper

5 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Repaired my 6821 Grande

I've been lurking here for a while now, but I wanted to express my thanks for the site and the content. I was able to rescue my old H6821 G…

Started by Mike Pepe

7 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Mike Pepe

Need help restoring my 1975 Century, various problems

Since I am new here, I'll first introduce myself a bit.  I've been fascinated by Lava Lamps since I was a little kid.  I can remember when…

Started by Rich C

45 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Rich C

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service