Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cloudy' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pur Water Filter / Clearing cloudy lamp pics

I re-posted this in the help section in case people didn't see it. Thanks to LUV MY LAMPS for the idea to do this. I didn't want to spend…

Started by w34payton

43 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Cloudy Telstar Replacement Bottle

Hey All, so the telstar I ordered a couple of months ago started having sticking wax. Mathmos recommended I run it longer, submerge it in h…

Started by James

3 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Mr T

Two cloudy lava lites

Hey all -- first post here. Excited to enter the world of goo! Without realizing how many better quality lamps there might have been out t…

Started by J A

1 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Lamp Addict

CLOUDY WHITE FLUIDIUM

HI guys and gals .. just got this white fluidium .. arrived really cloudy .. what can I do?!?!? HELP!!!!!! CIAO

Started by Federico

3 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Lovin_Lava

First Attempt To Rehab A Lamp - Just for Fun!

First Lamp RehabI am new to all of this; I began collecting less than two months ago.  I now have 7 brand new lamps and 4 others I have acq…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

11 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Bought a lava lite model midnight 8409 onEbay. works but cloudy fluid, any suggestions?

Hello:  I just got a used Lava Lite which was made in USA i assume it was produced 2003 or earlier.  I have owned a couple of Lava lamps w…

Started by Ed G

1 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Keith

LOTS of White Powder

I recently bought a squiggle on ebay that needed some work. I have dealt with plenty of cloudy lamps and have had little troubles, but this…

Started by Kempton

7 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Kempton

Dirty wax

So ive mixed up a drop of wax , wich i made out of paraffin wax and brakeleen, with pure VG and water, when i added more vg to the water it…

Started by Matthew Miller

4 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Keith

DIY Cloudy Lamp

So i decided to try my hand at making one of these things.  I followed the retro formula and made the wax way to heavy. I had to make the w…

Started by Matthew Miller

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Smart Astro Liquid

Hi! I was wondering what the fluid was inside the Mathmos smart astro bottles? I've just bought one from Ebay (hasn't arrived yet) but its…

Started by Marcus

0 Jul 13, 2014

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service