Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'flow' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Few questions for my Grande - Sticking wax and wax at top

Hey people..   So after i filtered my Grande with great success i have begun experiencing other problems.   First of all.. The wax tends to…

Started by Da9L

13 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Lava Louie

If I wanted to redo a grande, what amount of surfectant, and wax, and supplies would I need?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

12 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Grande broken spring

My grande spring snapped around a month agao.  The wax just sat in a lump in the bottom as a result.  I  removed the spring cleaned it and…

Started by John

4 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Flow problem, possible coil issue.

After some struggles with refilling and making a new lamp I got it to flow and the density seems pretty good.   The problem I have is that…

Started by Nicky

3 May 11, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Flow problem with retro basic formula

Hi all! I've been trying to build my own lava lamp using the retro-basic formula. I've followed everything to the letter but I can't get th…

Started by kritsku

3 May 7, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Inline Cord Dimmer Found...Tried...It works!

To All:  I know that we are constantly struggling to find a way to keep the flow consistent and all too often we find the need for a dimmer…

Started by Scott

0 Jan 5, 2011

New Lamp no flow!

So I got a new small size Lava lamp for Christmas from a co-worker, and it's not flowing.  It's actually super hot, but the wax just sits a…

Started by Pastrygirl

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by WeeboTech

Makes me wanna quit lava lamps...

The lamp I have is a 36oz "The Original Lava Brand." To my dismay, Made In China... I've left it on for a bit, and it stayed in a blob at…

Started by k h

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Operation: fix flow

Ok everyone, I got the red/clear 20oz lava world that everyone is telling me to get rid of which I refuse to. It isn't flowing at all even…

Started by Project Parks

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Project Parks

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service