Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'goo' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOOLAMP Glitter Bottle suitable for Lunar FOR SALE!

GOOLAMP Glitter Bottle for Lunar FOR SALE! Hi everyone. I want to show you my new Glitter Bottles suitable for the Mahmos Lunar Lavalamp. Y…

Started by Marcel

6 May 3
Reply by Marcel

Vintage lamp identifcation

I am looking at getting this lava lamp online but I don't know the brand and the seller isn't a hobbyist. Anyone recognize this brand of la…

Started by Cydok

4 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Oozing Goo Turns 20 Years Old!

Well, that happened fast!  What started as a way to test my beginner HTML skills and share my love for lava lamps has grown into this fanta…

Started by Mark Goo

12 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Mark Goo

Lava Collector T-Shirts

Wife designed some custom Lava collector T-shirts as a gift for my B-Day. Now available for everyone via Redbubble. Pick your color and sty…

Started by Claude J

14 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Buying a Goo kit - shipping to Denmark

Hello there! I am new to this forum, and I am looking to buy a gookit. I have been looking at gookits.com, but the shipping is a whopping…

Started by Mike H. Korsgaard

0 Jan 6, 2016

What causes this?

Just got a new (older) Lava lamp.  I love the size and the psychedelic blue, but now that I've turned it on, the goo has spots on it.  Se…

Started by cindy jones

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by cindy jones

Any interest in empty motion lamp bottles?

For Those Interested in Making Your Own Lamps, I know how difficult it is to find parts. I was wondering how much demand there is for empt…

Started by k-nano

3 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by k-nano

Goo Kits--shipping time?

So I'm going to try to goo kit the Chinese lamp I got a few weeks ago that stopped working after two weeks of use. I figure it's worth it s…

Started by Chris

6 May 30, 2015
Reply by Kaity Sullivan

Help Fixing a Consort

So a while back I picked up an absolutely destroyed Consort lamp, I've been slowly fixing it up whenever I find myself alone with it in the…

Started by Syriin

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Rob C

Goo kit doesn't work

Hello! Hoping someone can help me here with my lava grande. I just replaced my old cloudy lava with a brand new goo kit, and it doesn't "fl…

Started by Matthew

9 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Matthew

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service