Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

And now for something completely different

Hi all, any ideas as what this could be...? And if it's worth the money...? http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=22042303

Started by Reszound

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Reszound

Help with an 8 ounce lava flow

My lava lamp has all its wax at the top and it dosen't want to come down how do i fix it? There is some at the bottom. These are brand new.…

Started by Erika Rodriguez

12 May 27, 2009
Reply by Erika Rodriguez

How long can you safely leave A lava lamp on for 6hours ?

Can anyone tell the longest they have left a lava lamp on for and is it safe And will not explode?

Started by john

9 May 1, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

0 Apr 16, 2009

The All New Lava Line - Killer Chat App

Our new chat is bada**. It may take a little to get used to, but it is screaming fast and much improved over the old version. The idea here…

Started by Mark Goo

12 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Kris

mathmos coloured jet orange dayglow replaceing clear liquid

hi, I have a orange jet orange/clear liquid i read somewhere that i can add distilled water to the lamp to top it up. could i replace the l…

Started by john

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

You guys are killing me

....or my wallet that is. I just bought two blue and green "Hot Rocks" or as they are called on the actual package "Hot Rockets" at Walmar…

Started by 1992

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by 1992

Operation: fix flow

Ok everyone, I got the red/clear 20oz lava world that everyone is telling me to get rid of which I refuse to. It isn't flowing at all even…

Started by Project Parks

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Project Parks

Lava World Customer Service

Does Lava World still have a customer service dept since they were bought out because I emailed them like 2 weeks ago or more and they have…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

12 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service