Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'mathmos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Telstar Lamp Clear/Pink - EU Plug For Sale

When looking through our warehouse for any Mathmos stock we still have to clear, we noticed that we have a Telstar Lamp with an EU plug. We…

Started by ElectricMonkey

0 Jan 7, 2013

Update/Change to the Mathmos US site -

Hey everyone.. I just happened into the Mathmos USA site today and noticed they are taking orders for the Telstar Rocket lamps and estimate…

Started by Brian

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Mathmos to asia,cloudy or not ? electricplanet

hello,I'm from asia and have this is my frist time to buy uk lamps. I'm considering to order a small (for testing) a mathmos fireflow repla…

Started by Bowlerhat

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by kevin pedro

Look what I received today!

Hi, my Pink/Clear Astro, ordered March 24th in a French shop, finally arrived (at least) this morning! But what a surprise when I opened th…

Started by Astralav

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

How to block the light at the base of a Fluidium?

Hi. i just got a yellow mathmos fluidium. and i have to say that it's way to bright. i don't know if it's just because of the yellow color…

Started by Freund333

12 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Simon Lloyd

First Order on Mathmos.us/LampLust Not Going So Well

I placed my first order on mathmos.us February 24th for two Fireflows - one O1 and one R1. According to their shipping chart, I should have…

Started by Erin

62 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Erin

Review of the Mathmos Fireflow O1 and the Mathmos Fireflow R1

This is my review for the Mathmos Fireflow O1 (the suspended bottle one) and the R1 (the rocket one). I purchased both items from Mathmos.u…

Started by Erin

11 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Erin

Ex-display Mathmos Lamps For Sale

Hi Everyone, We have some ex-display Mathmos items - some brand new as they were on a shelf boxed, and others which were used for approx 6…

Started by ElectricMonkey

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

UK Smart Astro review

Hi, this is my first lamp review, comments welcome (be gentle). After considerable expense, time a frustration with UPS my 2 Smart Astros…

Started by Jethro

12 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Gandhiman

Various Rare Mathmos lamps for sale

Hi Guys Just a heads up, I'm going to be selling a few lamps if anyone is interested. Amongst them are a Pink Anodised Telstar, Blue Anodi…

Started by Paul

12 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Paul

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service