Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'wax' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help, Refilling Enchantress, Keeping Original Wax

I have an enchantress that wasn't flowing well and had lost some liquid so I thought I would try to replace the liquid. I tried a bunch of…

Started by Kaelie

1 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by Arne

Epsom Salts = Bubbly Wax

I've recently re-filled a 2-year-old Astro with new water, following precise instructions on how to get it done. I've been happy with the r…

Started by Rafael Benedicto

16 Jan 3, 2023
Reply by Michael Eskin

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

26 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by tim

Mathmos Lunar / io bottles.

Hi I was curious to know if anyone has purchased a Lunar / io bottle in the last 2 weeks? If you have could you please confirm the colour o…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

0 Aug 5, 2021

Mathmos Astro - dirty wax

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have a couple of crappy "made in china" lamps and always wanted to get a proper one and of course…

Started by ImMelting

8 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

White Dye Solution For Lava Wax?

Hey, as the title states, Im looking for a good solution to make white wax and to lighten up other colored waxes. I've tried one band of ca…

Started by Joshua Dreger

4 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

Hi guys, it's been some time since I have visited the boards.  I was recently contacted about restoring four vintage Lava Lamps for an olde…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Help! How do I combat lava stuck up at the top?

Help! I have about a dozen lava lamps that bad lava flow if any at all! Most have a problem with wax globbed at the top. This is really fru…

Started by Eileen Ferrone Roth

5 Jun 19, 2019
Reply by Claude J

1st time making my own goo - Success!!!

Yesterday, I had the day to myself and was caught up on work, so I decided to try to make my own lamp, goo and water, from scratch.  I neve…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

18 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Claude J

3 New Lamps - All Made From Scratch

Over the last week or so, I have made three lamps from scratch, all the exact same way, using the same supplies, same brand of wax, same ex…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service