Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

LOUIE GOO IS NOT LL OR LW GOO, IT WILL START UP DIFFERENTLY = PICS

Collectors are used to old LL and LW and Mathmos goo. Louie's goo is different when it starts up. The goo pad will "flip" before falling back down and going into spike then flow formations. Way cool. The sequence:





Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually have an Astro that does exactly that. In the end it has all these tiny bubbles, no other Mathmos I have behave like that one.
thanks for this info. never saw a lava lamp warming up like this.btw: the blue one got a really nice colour.

A grande of mine starts up like that but then 90% lumps up to the top and gets stuck there while the remaining 10% remains in a shallow liquid layer at the bottom. What gives? How can I fix it? The lamp had been off for over 9 months until recently when I got new bulbs for it. I tried using a dimmer to no avail.

The fluid chemistry is off. Try adding tiny amounts of surfactant, run the lamp, add tiny amount more, run the lamp etc until it's running properly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service