Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-seen item.

Please only post completed/closed eBay auctions - please don't post any open sales!

I'll start off with the Princess wall model lava that sold tonight. Anyone here get this? :)

If you post to this thread with a completed auction, please try to include a screen shot, not a link. After so many months eBay removes auctions and for historical purposes, it'd be nice to see what sold.

Views: 22288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly, that's not been the case. They have been snapping up lamps like crazy. Almost like they have unlimited funds. 

WeeboTech said:

If you loose to a high bidder with deep pockets, chances are they will not be bidding again.

I'm a little different here in that I *will* sometimes go after a lamp that someone else wants. I know Jim and I are oftentimes going up against the same lamp. Most times, I would back down if I knew an OG-er friend wanted the lamp, but it depends. I don't have the nerves of steel like Jim does. I'm a softie. 

Marley's Ghost said:

Your stories of your bidding wars have been great entertainment, we need a thread started on them, really.  Here I was thinking I had nerves of steel, but you and Chow put me to shame, must be a man thing, but it is very amusing.  Even though you encourage me to change my stance, I still could not bring myself to bid on anything that I thought most of my OG buddies wanted, with the caveat of "IF" I know your ebay handle, and sadly, I only know a handful, if that.  Still horribly depressed to find that lamp beauty doesn't rub off on me though. 

LOL, Erin, you dropped your laundry in public..........I might not feel so sorry for you now.   ROFLOL   You all might be ruining my softie stance, but there could be extenuating circumstances at any time, depending on how badly I want a particular lamp  too.  ;-)   

You don't see Fluidiums on US eBay too often, especially ones that are wired for the US.  Auction is bizarre, but this was for an orange Fluidium at $100 + free ship.

Oooops, sorry... I forgot the other two.  Yellow and green Fluidiums in a follow up auction made it a Fluidium hat trick.  He shoots, he scores!!!!!

Jim said:

You don't see Fluidiums on US eBay too often, especially ones that are wired for the US.  Auction is bizarre, but this was for an orange Fluidium at $100 + free ship.

I don't think this deal could of gotten any sweeter :)

Jim said:

Oooops, sorry... I forgot the other two.  Yellow and green Fluidiums in a follow up auction made it a Fluidium hat trick.  He shoots, he scores!!!!!

Jim said:

Damn that's cheap!

Deb said:

Jim said:

Jim said:

I'm the same way

Marley's Ghost said:

I can't help it.   If I think someone here wants something, I can't bid on it.   So if I ever accidentally do, it would only be because I didn't recognize someone by those crazy handles ebay uses now for everyone while bidding.

Glad I'm not alone, Trev!!!   Did you see the Fluies above that Jim posted??   OM Gosh!   How did we miss that?   I'm sick at my stomach!!

Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

I'm the same way

Marley's Ghost said:

I can't help it.   If I think someone here wants something, I can't bid on it.   So if I ever accidentally do, it would only be because I didn't recognize someone by those crazy handles ebay uses now for everyone while bidding.

Ya I missed them... Otherwise I would have had 3 new ones lol !

Not if I'd seen them first!!!!   LOL    I want green and orange!!!!   I must have them!!!   ;-))

Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

Ya I missed them... Otherwise I would have had 3 new ones lol !

Oh, but it did get sweeter now didn't it?  ;-)

Deb said:

Jim said:

Jim said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service