Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Whoo hoo!!  I'll add a pic when the Astro heats up.

Views: 1673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice, how do they flow? I wish we had something like that in the states to save table top space.

They do have something like that in the states (if you us a mail forwarding company and buy a couple power converters).

I had decided I didn't have any place to put these, as nice as they were. I might have to rethink that…

I am in the US.  I use forward2me.com to get my Mathmos lamps delivered here...  The flow is awesome!!  They weren't difficult to put up and even come with a plastic cord wrangler (which I haven't put up yet) to keep the cords nice and tidy.  I have all three lamps (2 NEOs and the Astro) on one converter with a power strip.  All from Amazon.  Love 'em!

You definitely should go for it Alfred!

Alfred said:

They do have something like that in the states (if you us a mail forwarding company and buy a couple power converters).

I had decided I didn't have any place to put these, as nice as they were. I might have to rethink that…

Those are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

It's great to know you can get them, just out of my budget for the time being. I had to stretch just to get a grande at discount with free shipping and now i have two crappy bottles, not just one

Not a big deal to use forwardtome

I use them a couple times a year to get lamps from UK to USA

Excellent company with great communications

Pricing is reasonable at volume discount, Faster than ebay (1/2 the time),  and they will hold items for 30 days and allow you to combine multiple orders into one container if you so desire

Oh geez!  Don't buy from this seller - s/he is charging waaaaaaaay more than the Mathmos website!!  If you buy from Mathmos, the wall sconce is about US $135, including free shipping to the re-shipper.  Forward2me.com charges less than $50 to ship to the US and packs everything nice and tight.

Erin said:

I believe this vendor will ship to the US: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mathmos-Neo-WALL-Lava-Lamp-Copper-Chrome-W... 

I agree with Claude.  I've used them several times now and have had zero problems.  And I did take advantage of the free "hold" so I could combine several orders across a couple of paychecks. 

Claude J said:

Pricing is reasonable at volume discount, Faster than ebay (1/2 the time),  and they will hold items for 30 days and allow you to combine multiple orders into one container if you so desire

I was wondering what the White / Chrome one would look like in real life.

'Definitely an eye popper

Is there a way I can get a quote before ordering? 

Claude J said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service