Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

If you guys like the Fluux project, prepare to be blown away!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1880422811/ferrofluid-a-symbol...

Views: 170

Replies to This Discussion

K-Nano! I WON!!!! For the first time in my life I have won a contest!!! I CAN NOT WAIT to play with this lamp, thank you very much for enlightening us to your project, I will continue to pass the word around of your kickstarter! I will be buying the hand held bottle with the magnetized post, that thing is awesome!

I saw! Congrats! I don't know if you realize the contest was for The Thinker, though, not The Inspiration (the lamp). I hope that's not too much of a let down. I'll get The Thinker out to you in a couple weeks, by the way. Busy running the kickstarter right now.

VOXul said:

K-Nano! I WON!!!! For the first time in my life I have won a contest!!! I CAN NOT WAIT to play with this lamp, thank you very much for enlightening us to your project, I will continue to pass the word around of your kickstarter! I will be buying the hand held bottle with the magnetized post, that thing is awesome!

I did confuse the two names, haha. Very excited to tinker with the bottle, that magnetized post in the center makes for cool interaction outside of the handheld magnets. Not a let down at all, excited to play with the device! Thank you for getting the word out on your product, well done man!

Since I am off and on with my Twitter account just shoot me a message here when you want me to send over my mailing information. I think it will alert my email if you post direct to Twitter though. I can't wait to mess with the fluids!

k-nano said:

I saw! Congrats! I don't know if you realize the contest was for The Thinker, though, not The Inspiration (the lamp). I hope that's not too much of a let down. I'll get The Thinker out to you in a couple weeks, by the way. Busy running the kickstarter right now.

VOXul said:

K-Nano! I WON!!!! For the first time in my life I have won a contest!!! I CAN NOT WAIT to play with this lamp, thank you very much for enlightening us to your project, I will continue to pass the word around of your kickstarter! I will be buying the hand held bottle with the magnetized post, that thing is awesome!

Sure thing. You can PM it to me now and I will give you a heads up when it ships. I'll include tracking info, too.

VOXul said:

Since I am off and on with my Twitter account just shoot me a message here when you want me to send over my mailing information. I think it will alert my email if you post direct to Twitter though. I can't wait to mess with the fluids!

k-nano said:

I saw! Congrats! I don't know if you realize the contest was for The Thinker, though, not The Inspiration (the lamp). I hope that's not too much of a let down. I'll get The Thinker out to you in a couple weeks, by the way. Busy running the kickstarter right now.

VOXul said:

K-Nano! I WON!!!! For the first time in my life I have won a contest!!! I CAN NOT WAIT to play with this lamp, thank you very much for enlightening us to your project, I will continue to pass the word around of your kickstarter! I will be buying the hand held bottle with the magnetized post, that thing is awesome!

Shout out to K-Nano! The Thinker has arrived and it is a fun device to play with. I have it sitting on my desk at work now. Thank you very much man, love the magnetized screw down the center!

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service