Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neat or Rare Closed eBay Sales

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-…

Started by Erin

477 Dec 15, 2021
Reply by Autumn

Clear view wanted

Hi, looking for a clear view base and cap someone is wanting to part with, thanks!

Started by Zachary

0 Dec 14, 2021

LAVA GARAGE SALE-- The people listed herein, please contact me!

Blind Faith-- you're 1st for a green Fluidium & red plastic 32oz. cap! Thomas-- you're up for a red Splotch base & a silver Wizard…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

4 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

Lamps for sale in the USA

I created this website to display the lamps that I am selling currently - https://www.portfoliositez.com/james/ Please let me know if you…

Started by MileHigh

4 Dec 5, 2021
Reply by MileHigh

Pair of custom chromed Wizards

$400 for OG members https://www.ebay.com/itm/284546658751 Selling our personal (and last) of our custom wizard collection Custom 32 ounce B…

Started by Claude J

0 Nov 28, 2021

ATTENTION COLLECTORS $$4U

Do you or someone you know lost interest in the lava lamp hobby?Preferably in or near the midwest USA I am a cash (or Paypal) buyer for the…

Started by Claude J

8 Nov 28, 2021
Reply by Claude J

In search for Red Swirl base & cap

Hi all, I am currently in search of a red swirl base and cap. I understand that it’s rare, but for trade I have a green swirl base and cap,…

Started by KS

15 Nov 15, 2021
Reply by Joey Williams

Collection of lamps for sale - UK collection only

I have decided to offer my collection of vintage lamps for sale. Various different lamps, a few lavas, a magma fountain, a few plasma lamps…

Started by Liam

0 Nov 14, 2021

Looking for Magma Lites

Hello all, I'm on the hunt for any Magma Lite lamps and the Magma Lite Time Machine clock. If anyone here has one for sale please let me kn…

Started by Joey Williams

0 Oct 26, 2021

Seeking jetstream silver or white

Im looking for a good condition jetstream in silver or white. Thanks

Started by Robert Israel

0 Oct 23, 2021

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by