Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picked up at flea market.

I bought this at a local flea market. It was 18 bucks. Marked 1999 manufacture, color 08 clear yellow. Seems to be flowing nice.

Started by jim young

3 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

SUPER SALE -27'' Purple Liquid /Pink Wax on AMAZON - LIMITED TIME ONLY

If anyone's looking to add a 27'' Purple Liquid /Pink Wax Lava Lite Lamp to your collection you need to be aware that AMAZON is having a Su…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 23, 2022

Does anybody have an empty fluidium bottle for sale?

I'm looking for an empty fluidium bottle, if anybody is selling one please contact me. thank you :)

Started by Arne

0 Apr 22, 2022

Mathmos EDITIONS - Dark Oak and Marble Astro

Doeas anyone know if these were, infact, a limited run? If so, how many were mafe of each? Thanks

Started by Simon Lloyd

5 Apr 19, 2022
Reply by jonny p

Facebook Group for Vintage French Boiler Lamps

Jonas and I have created a group on Facebook dedicated to French Boilers. He has just finished adding a ton of pictures and descriptions an…

Started by Kensington

2 Apr 12, 2022
Reply by Kensington

Please Welcome New OG Member - RoseMary Baby

Good Morning OG Members - Every time I take my baby girl for a walk she insists on sitting on her favorite adirondack chair  downtown.  She…

3 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Donation made earlier - 10.00 for the sale of Saturna Lamp

As I mentioned prior whenever I sell a lamp on this site I donate 10.00 to the website so I just made another donation of 10.00 for the Sal…

0 Mar 11, 2022

New 20oz globe shape????

I just picked this lamp up for shits and noticed the globe is a shape I've never seen before. Has anyone else seen these or have info on th…

Started by Lamp Addict

5 Mar 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Early Crestworth T-cap?

Here's a curiosity I pulled out of a standard Crestworth short chrome cap recently (- eg for a Nordic). It seems to be the remains of a dev…

Started by andy ross

0 Mar 4, 2022

Beware of caps used to seal Grande Lamps.

OK - several years ago I purchased glitter liquid here to fill two custom Grande lamps and followed the sealing process to a -T- from the p…

4 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service