Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's happened to the featured Goohead line-up

Each visit to the main page sees a different line-up or order of featured Gooheads. Do we have a lava-bug......lol

Started by Pete

12 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Retro Basic SUCCES

Well my century never flowed great. I poured it out and refilled it with sexy stuff, and now it flows great. Also i got this on my first t…

Started by Kempton

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Kempton

50 foot lava lamp in Soap Lake, Washington

Has anyone here been following this story? http://www.giantlavalamp.com/ If they ever get it constructed, I might make a trip to see it s…

Started by Reed

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by CptnNiles

painting bases?

If I wanted to paint some of my bases and caps, would I need any certain kind of paint to stand up to the heat, or just regular spray paint…

Started by trav whitmer

6 May 28, 2011
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Cleaning your lamps.

Hi all, just trying to find out which chrome polish you all like to use when cleaning your lamps? And do you use chrome cleaner on the newe…

Started by Bill Smith

7 May 22, 2011
Reply by Pete

Mix and Match Wax

Well.....life is too short and the involuntary convulsions i'm suffering with not being able to get my hands on any turquoise / clear bottl…

Started by Pete

8 May 20, 2011
Reply by Pete

the white stuff clouding up the lamps explained

A coworker asked what the current status of my ongoing replacement lamps saga is. I explained where I'm at, and why they suck, and that sin…

Started by trav whitmer

1 May 17, 2011
Reply by George

Luner on Gumtree

This is probley of interest to the UK guys.I have just found a red / yellow luner on Gumtree it seams as though its in good shape - its is…

Started by Tim Gill

0 May 3, 2011

SOME new china lamps look great!

This is my 52oz purple yellow globe.  It is as clear as a bell and it flows great! and here is it's cap:   Looks like LL is getting better!

Started by Rici Faulkner

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Ultrafixtion

Homemade "Casper" goo!

After having bought a defective lava lamp (the story of which is amply detailed in the problems subforum), I decided to try the homebrew ap…

Started by MagicLamp

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by MIKE BEAGEN

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service