Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Mr MaGoo's Discussions (546)

Discussions Replied To (508) Replies Latest Activity

"Since you popped the top on the lamp, you could drop the fluid level to just above t…"

Mr MaGoo replied 5 hours ago to Century Problems: ALL of the wax floats

14 1 hour ago
Reply by Austin Van Laar

"Just replace him, I am available!  Can fall asleep with multi lava lamps running! :P…"

Mr MaGoo replied on Monday to Significant Other Complaining About Lamp?

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Alice

"Think you could use museum clay on them, they should be fine. I guess you could buil…"

Mr MaGoo replied May 1 to Earthquake Proofing?

2 May 4
Reply by Michael Strong

"Would be nice to see photos, but your photos are broken, do not load!  Can you fix t…"

Mr MaGoo replied Apr 16 to First year china lamp

4 Apr 16
Reply by Keith

"Sorry I am late to the party!  But, sounds like what you need is one of these.  Marc…"

Mr MaGoo replied Mar 18 to Fluidium green

23 Apr 5
Reply by MonsoonStorm

"Just remember your physics guys.  When you increase temperature of said vessel, even…"

Mr MaGoo replied Mar 5 to Anyone know how to make a newer lamp more active like the 90s lamps?

19 Mar 9
Reply by Kyle S

"It's from China, can not be that tough to get off! :P"

Mr MaGoo replied Mar 5 to Anyone know if the paint on Spencers lamp glass can be removed easily?

5 Mar 5
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"Hey, enjoy that one ball up, one ball down flow!  Classic China lamp Crap flow!  It…"

Mr MaGoo replied Feb 24 to Schylling and Lava Lamp's Future

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Kay

"Nuff said...."

Mr MaGoo replied Feb 23 to Does anybody know the actual name of these style of lamps?

6 Feb 24
Reply by Zapiao

"Hey, if they go under, then that should open door for mathmos to make appearance her…"

Mr MaGoo replied Feb 22 to Schylling and Lava Lamp's Future

12 on Wednesday
Reply by Kay

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service