Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Pierre Brazeau's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, everyone. I totally agree with you Tim on all subject you put forward, because I…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 5, 2012 to Need someone to try an experiment for me. May have found a cure for bubbly wax

13 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"I was wondering about surface tension. They say adding soap to water makes the water…"

Pierre Brazeau replied May 29, 2012 to Need someone to try an experiment for me. May have found a cure for bubbly wax

13 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"Hi, everyone. In answering to your salt situation Justin, iodized salt does that wit…"

Pierre Brazeau replied May 29, 2012 to Need someone to try an experiment for me. May have found a cure for bubbly wax

13 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"Hi, hope this helps also. I've bought some optical making stuff from this web site,…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Apr 10, 2012 to Scratch removal on a globe, any tips?

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"Hi,cerium oxide will do just nicely. Make a slurry of dish soap, just enough to act…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Apr 9, 2012 to Scratch removal on a globe, any tips?

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"Sorry for barging in,but I can't help myself. My machinery handbook 22nd edition whi…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Apr 9, 2012 to Chemicals to get liquid density LOWER than water

17 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"I've used those carbon filter bags for aquariums and they work very well,but I neede…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Nov 8, 2011 to On filtering cloudy liquid: think an N95 "dust mask" would work?

10 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Jus

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service