Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Purplicious's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"So, I decided to take the cap off. small problem.. The inside seal is split down the…"

Purplicious replied Nov 1, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Great advice, thank you. I've also noticed the globe does have threads at the top fo…"

Purplicious replied Oct 27, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Thanks! I will make sure to keep you up to date. It may be a while before I get that…"

Purplicious replied Oct 25, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply. Thank you so much for your picture. and…"

Purplicious replied Oct 21, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Thanks Mr.MaGoo, I'm just afraid of it not having another cap under the one I see. b…"

Purplicious replied Oct 8, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Well, I do have one more little problem. I was working on getting the bubbles out an…"

Purplicious replied Oct 8, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"I switched from the 25 watt to a 40 watt and got wax movement. Thank you for your he…"

Purplicious replied Oct 7, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Either way, I have success in replacing the top socket. And I will get fluid activit…"

Purplicious replied Oct 6, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Not I. I use 25W as instructed by the sticker inside of the lamp itself. I have neve…"

Purplicious replied Oct 6, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Yeah, that looked pretty bad ass. That's why I took the pic and I noticed the coil w…"

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service