Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonas Clark-Elliott's Discussions (1,339)

Discussions Replied To (1221) Replies Latest Activity

"So Drew, does vibration from sound make the balls move?"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Sep 21 to Looking for something from the late 90's early 2000's

8 Sep 22
Reply by Drew

"I'd politely disagree that a lava lamp is more fragile than a geyser. Lava lamps rou…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Sep 9 to Geyser Lamp

15 Sep 10
Reply by andy ross

"It should be noted that only the 1990s Century models have the heat shield."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Sep 9 to 1970's Century 100 Lava Lite Wax Problems

5 Sep 11
Reply by Judy Streit

"We have a subforum for questions like this. You might get more responses there."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Sep 7 to 1970's Century 100 Lava Lite Wax Problems

5 Sep 11
Reply by Judy Streit

"Be aware that the problem with shipping these isn't the packing. The problem is the…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Sep 7 to Geyser Lamp for sale

5 Sep 7
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"Andy, what's the story on the Crestworth with a tilted, smoked bowl containing an en…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 3 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"I believe the three Crestworth flower designs had names, but I don't recall them off…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 2 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Yes, Susan, Andy, your flowers are made the same way as the cheap music box ones, th…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 2 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"I don't *think* it's that old, but I'm not sure. Fiber optic lamps with plastic fibe…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"M, you shouldn't need to remove the Carlisle or Midnight Century caps unless those g…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Silver Century Bases

16 Aug 1
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service