Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonas Clark-Elliott's Discussions (1,320)

Discussions Replied To (1203) Replies Latest Activity

"BIG DELAYS! Family back in hospital, ability to get to my shipper is very limited. W…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jul 7 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

54 Jul 7
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"Lava-brand glitter table lamp spoken for!"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jun 7 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

54 Jul 7

"About 100 lava and glitter, assorted 90s all the way back to 60s. Originator of the…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jun 2 to How many lamps/lighting effects do you have in your collection?

18 Jun 7
Reply by Galaxy_9

"Sorry all, family in the hospital. Back on this ASAP."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied May 25 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

54 Jul 7

"If it were me, I'd deal with the cloudiness and keep that fill. The flow is incredib…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied May 9 to Crestworth princess/rocket, recent purchase.

11 May 9

"Apologies for shipping delays, I'll be back on this week. "

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied May 2 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

54 Jul 7

"Italian, 1970s. There were several base and cap shapes, including a bulbous cap cont…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Apr 22 to unknown Glitterlamp

1 Apr 22

"What is an Amoeba? That would help."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Apr 21 to Anyone have a lava lite amoeba for sale?

2 Apr 21
Reply by Robert Israel

"Check this listing. If your  name is here and you haven't sent me a PM (I believe I'…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Apr 21 to LAVA GARAGE SALE - Who's getting what! -- If you have bought from my Lava Garage Sale, send me a PM!

3 Apr 24
Reply by Robert Israel

"I have two, plus an incomplete Sunburst that also needs a new color wheel.Autumn, yo…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Apr 14 to Fantasia fiber optic sprays UPDATED!!

4 Apr 14

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service