Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Tevfik Dogruman's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"The color may change when indigo carmine is used for the blue color as a food dye. h…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Jul 13 to Food coloring?

5 Jul 13
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"There are paints for the wax part, but they are not enough. I only use it because I…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Jul 11 to Food coloring?

5 Jul 13
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"A very nice sharing Autumn.   My philosophy: Knowledge develops as it is shared, If…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied May 7 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"Finally, my star glitter arrived and I added it. https://oozinggoo.ning.com/video/ho…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 29 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Autumn excellent determinations for glitter. What did you write the formula for ethy…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 18 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Tips found as a result of trials: Density should be readjusted at operating tempera…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 18 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Hi Autumn, it is evening and I am finally at home.I think there is no need to use Ma…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"Precisely! "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"Three can be surfactant, with water and oil balance, to ensure emulsion stability.…"

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

"I found these data from technical books.   Volume expansion coefficient of paraffin…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 15 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

135 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Pulone

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service