Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Tevfik Dogruman's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dmytro, I've never used ceresin. It looks like white beeswax. The melting point i…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Nov 15 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

153 Nov 15
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Hi Dmytro Lapchuk First, I melt the solid ones and mix them. Then I add the liquid o…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Nov 8 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

153 Nov 15
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"How many liters of lamp are you making? How many watt bulbs did you use? Wax density…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Nov 6 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

153 Nov 15
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Hi Adrian, yes I am using surfactant. That way the glitters don't stick to each othe…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Nov 4 to MY DIFFERENT CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES FOR GLITTER LAMP

19 Nov 4
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Very beautiful I liked it."

Tevfik Dogruman replied May 15 to Homemade Mid-Century Concrete Lava Lamp Design

7 May 24
Reply by KirkS

"The density of the glitter is usually 1,4 g/ml.I am preparing a 60% calcium nitrate…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Mar 22 to MY DIFFERENT CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES FOR GLITTER LAMP

19 Nov 4
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"You are very right. "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Mar 8 to Surfactant Question

12 Mar 8
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Here is the SDS I found as a result of my research with the glitter lamp content:Wha…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 6 to HACK GLITTER LAMP

3 Feb 6
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"You are very right. "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 6 to HACK GLITTER LAMP

3 Feb 6
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"What I did with sucrose is nice, but it works very slowly due to its viscosity. It g…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 5 to MY DIFFERENT CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES FOR GLITTER LAMP

19 Nov 4
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service