Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Tevfik Dogruman's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"A very nice sharing Autumn.   My philosophy: Knowledge develops as it is shared, If…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied May 7 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"Finally, my star glitter arrived and I added it. https://oozinggoo.ning.com/video/ho…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 29 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Autumn excellent determinations for glitter. What did you write the formula for ethy…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 18 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Tips found as a result of trials: Density should be readjusted at operating tempera…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 18 to HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

4 Apr 29
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Hi Autumn, it is evening and I am finally at home.I think there is no need to use Ma…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"Precisely! "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"Three can be surfactant, with water and oil balance, to ensure emulsion stability.…"

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"I found these data from technical books.   Volume expansion coefficient of paraffin…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 15 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"The clear master fluid is simply distilled water and surfercant (the base chemical f…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 13 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

"Yes bro, i am a chemical engineer. "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Apr 11 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

134 May 8
Reply by Autumn

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service