Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jon's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"your argument is flawed.. Sodium laurel sulfate IS a Degreaser.. one minute what you…"

Jon replied Mar 27, 2018 to Wax is too far gone in my new lamp.. can i simply swap the wax from a new lamp to it ?

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"I use clear shampoo not dish soap.. Its been working fine for my other lamps i fixed…"

Jon replied Mar 27, 2018 to Wax is too far gone in my new lamp.. can i simply swap the wax from a new lamp to it ?

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"brand new coil from my donor lamp at spencers..  Maybe i put too much salt Or soap ? "

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"Any idea why the wax isnt getting sucked in by the coil?  The lamp tosses a small ba…"

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"Here isa pic of my enchantress i did, and the background you can see the Alien lamp…"

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"Do you see the pic. Go up to the post with the close up of the wax.  See how its min…"

Jon replied Mar 26, 2018 to Wax is too far gone in my new lamp.. can i simply swap the wax from a new lamp to it ?

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"what do you mean ?  The old wax i already tried heating it to save it, but it was to…"

Jon replied Mar 26, 2018 to Wax is too far gone in my new lamp.. can i simply swap the wax from a new lamp to it ?

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"Yea i learned..  The vintage wax is 100% different then the new wax.. and the vintag…"

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"I have that lamp and maybe in picture it looks like it but not in person.   The spen…"

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

"Yea i couldnt get the color to be exact like the old one, but i think thats because…"

29 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service