Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Susan's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't look anywhere near as good as your flowers quality. "

Susan replied Aug 2 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Hope these shots help, I've no idea what I'm talking about lol. But I can say that e…"

Susan replied Aug 2 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"I'll go and try to get some decent photos. The fibres are all individual and held to…"

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"It's a puzzler really, given there doesn't seem to be any around to compare to. My M…"

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Yes the flowers revolve. The labels are German, the flowers are totally made of fibe…"

Susan replied Aug 1 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Thanks for that, I'll take a look next time I visit. I once owned a curved style Ch…"

Susan replied Jul 23 to It's time to vote again.

81 Jul 23
Reply by Susan

"I don't suppose you have a link to one of those lamps do you? I'd be interested to b…"

Susan replied Jul 22 to It's time to vote again.

81 Jul 23
Reply by Susan

"Thanks for that info, I only want to brighten mine up because I love bright lamps. H…"

Susan replied Jul 22 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Thanks for that, I never thought about using something like that. I was thinking mor…"

Susan replied Jul 20 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Just an update on the above. The space for the bulb only just fits a regular G4 20w…"

Susan replied Jul 20 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service