Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Arne, Again, thanks very much for your compliments. Selling a kidney is a bold…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 1, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello Claude, Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated. Captain Skywalker."

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 1, 2022 to New range of Lunar sized rockets is now completed... Finally!

6 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by James Thomas Decker

"Hello Arne, Thank you for the kind words about my Orbiter, much appreciated. I love…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 1, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello, Thank you for your complimentary words about my rockets, much appreciated. Lo…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Sep 25, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello Guys, I'm of the same opinion as most of you here, what we all really wanted w…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Sep 25, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello Ryan, Nice to hear from you, glad you like them, they've been a long time in t…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Sep 22, 2022 to New range of Lunar sized rockets is now completed... Finally!

6 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by James Thomas Decker

"Hello, No need to change the cord (wire is wire and you'll be running it on US 110 v…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Jul 22, 2022 to Nova lamp Bulb

3 Jul 23, 2022
Reply by Claude J

"Thanks for all the kind words guys. I've added a couple of pictures to better show t…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Jun 24, 2022 to GIANT SPACE SHUTTLE LAVA LAMP NOW COMPLETED! AND A COUPLE OF ROCKETS...

4 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by CAPTAIN SKYWALKER

"It's a lovely effect, regardless who actually made the bottle. I'd be very happy to…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied May 31, 2022 to Interesting Astrobaby metallic found

12 Jun 4, 2022
Reply by Arne

"Thanks for the kind words. Here are a few recent pictures showing the opening cargo…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied May 29, 2022 to Update on new range of Lunar sized rocket lamps... The Shuttle has landed!

7 May 29, 2022
Reply by MileHigh

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service