Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Reszound's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! I thought for a second that you were filming your first clip from a balcony look…"

Reszound replied Mar 5, 2009 to Successfully Remove or Take Off Grande Lava Lite Cap Revealed

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

"Thanks for the update - great to hear you scored a good one and that it survived the…"

Reszound replied Feb 20, 2009 to Where can I find a Grande (any colour combination) Lamp in Australia or somewhere that ships to Australia?

8 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by KatPhish

"Hey KatPhish, thanks for all the valuable info on locating a grande - I can't believ…"

Reszound replied Feb 19, 2009 to Where can I find a Grande (any colour combination) Lamp in Australia or somewhere that ships to Australia?

8 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by KatPhish

"hi there, where did you find the grandes? Do you know what colours they come in and…"

Reszound replied Feb 16, 2009 to Where can I find a Grande (any colour combination) Lamp in Australia or somewhere that ships to Australia?

8 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by KatPhish

"Good thinking with the fluid swap Orbitz - I'd love to see how that would turn out..…"

Reszound replied Feb 2, 2009 to Blue Mathmos Lamps

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"Nice idea with the clear/white + food colouring 'baby, thanks! I reckon a project li…"

Reszound replied Jan 31, 2009 to Blue Mathmos Lamps

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"Thanks for the info and insights... I'd love to score a blue/white but it sounds lik…"

Reszound replied Jan 30, 2009 to Blue Mathmos Lamps

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"Yep I'm hearing you on this... Australia has already banned imports of cfl bulbs - i…"

Reszound replied Jan 30, 2009 to Potential Light Bulb Ban Spells Doom for Lava Lovers?

16 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kris

"Also you can sit the camera on something steady and use the timer delay (I think mos…"

Reszound replied Jan 28, 2009 to Photography of lava

11 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Reszound

"Hi there, I just got a blue/blue astro a couple of weeks ago and it's a beautiful la…"

Reszound replied Jan 28, 2009 to wanted mathmos astro blue/blue

10 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Ross Hetherington

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service