Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Federico's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"here mine at startup.."

Federico replied Nov 10, 2010 to FLOCKS ARRIVED .. DAMAGED .. NEED ADVICE :( .. HOW CAN I REPAIR THE DENT ON THE ORANGE FLOCK BODY?!?

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"Thank you for your reply .. Seller is known to many .. and I know how many people fe…"

Federico replied Nov 10, 2010 to FLOCKS ARRIVED .. DAMAGED .. NEED ADVICE :( .. HOW CAN I REPAIR THE DENT ON THE ORANGE FLOCK BODY?!?

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"And here is a picture with a white background .."

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"last one"

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"Mmm .. So Astrobaby you say if they have a coil then they are not original? here is…"

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"Hi Richard does your red flock bottle have 1 coil or 2 coils inside the wax? mine ha…"

Federico replied Nov 9, 2010 to FLOCKS ARRIVED .. DAMAGED .. NEED ADVICE :( .. HOW CAN I REPAIR THE DENT ON THE ORANGE FLOCK BODY?!?

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"Ok .. do your flocks have 1 coil or 2 coils inside the wax? because my green bottle…"

Federico replied Nov 9, 2010 to FLOCKS ARRIVED .. DAMAGED .. NEED ADVICE :( .. HOW CAN I REPAIR THE DENT ON THE ORANGE FLOCK BODY?!?

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"Sorry Bohdan explain to me how can you tell an original vase from a fake one please…"

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"The body of the message has changed as the seller wasn't happy I posted our discussi…"

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

"I admit I am a bit pissed off mostly because he accuses me of being after his money.…"

Federico replied Nov 8, 2010 to FLOCKS ARRIVED .. DAMAGED .. NEED ADVICE :( .. HOW CAN I REPAIR THE DENT ON THE ORANGE FLOCK BODY?!?

30 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Federico

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service