Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamps' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beware of caps used to seal Grande Lamps.

OK - several years ago I purchased glitter liquid here to fill two custom Grande lamps and followed the sealing process to a -T- from the p…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Claude J

On-going list of quality issues with Lava Lite lamps (post-2003 lamps)

I've slowed down in buying lamps over the years, but I still get tempted when I see Lava Lite put out new lamps. And nearly all of the time…

Started by Erin

20 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Ouija

Worlds first custom 27'' Rainbow Glitter lamp using all original Lava Lite fluids and glitter.

Over a year ago I purchased a bunch of rainbow gold glitter lamps from LavaLite when they went on sale for 15.00 each.  I emptied two 27''…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Michael

Job lot on ebay?

Anyone fancy a punt on this lot? I'm not clued up on my lava lamps but there seem to be lots of them still in boxes. http://www.ebay.co.uk/

Started by Tribble

12 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Keith

Oozing Goo Turns 20 Years Old!

Well, that happened fast!  What started as a way to test my beginner HTML skills and share my love for lava lamps has grown into this fanta…

Started by Mark Goo

12 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Mark Goo

Lava Collector T-Shirts

Wife designed some custom Lava collector T-shirts as a gift for my B-Day. Now available for everyone via Redbubble. Pick your color and sty…

Started by Claude J

14 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Bulk Lamps for Sale, PERTH Western Australia

Hi Gooheads I have a few lamps I haven't displayed in ages (I'm really fussy about I arrange my lamps, and some just clash with the others…

Started by Naomi

17 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Great deal from AurasGlow lava lamps!

I have permission to post this to all of you from Ravi, the creator of the AurasGlow lamps: We are down to the last bunch of the second ge…

Started by Erin

7 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Erin

Looking for Working torchiere floor lamp, or parts

Hi. I am looking to add one, or more torchiere floor lamps, or Parts to go with one I got all ready. The pic is the type of lamps I am look…

Started by Rocky

0 Oct 23, 2014

For Sale: Chester Jester and Cranky Clown Lava Lamps on eBay (sold as pair)

For Sale: Chester Jester and Cranky Clown Lava Lamps on eBay (sold as pair) Starting at $1.00! No Reserve! Ebay Link:   http://cgi.ebay.c

Started by Phil

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service