Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello,

I have a probably 32 oz Lava Lite. The bulb burned out several months ago and having been away at school I haven't used it in awhile. I just went to replace the bulb today and noticed that the liquid level was slightly below the black cap. Is this a problem and is there any way to add liquid back in if I need to? Thanks =)

Views: 80

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much! Mine is a Midnight 8403. Will is continue to lose liquid as it gets older? When does it get to the point when you just have to replace it? Thanks again, have a great weekend =)

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service