Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello
I have a huge 4 foot lava lamp from lava louie and my son boiled the thing over so I need to get all the wax out thats stuck everywhere. Is there a chemical that will just take it off?

Thanks

Views: 83

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the tube is made of pyrex which I believe is like crystal. So I dont think that damaging it will be a problem. Same stuff you cook with at home.
I just need to know if theres a way to get this thing clean so I can start over. The wax is not part of the tube I can rub it with my finger it just leaves a film.
Any ideas
cool I"ll give that a try.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service