Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Thanks everyone for the advise. I called my sister and she told me to try vinegar. So I tried it and it worked. I put it vinegar in a carpet cleaner and ran over it several times.

Views: 44

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is great. Now I know how to get the smell out if this hapens to me.

Roger

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service