Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Looking for a gold 52 oz cap and 52 ozs of clear liquid

Yes, I m still looking for a gold cap and 52 oz of clear liquid to repair my Aristocrat lamp that was damaged in the mail. I will take any color screw-on cap that will fit since i can paint it gold and I need some factory clear liquid (or whatever came in an 1120 globe).

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 65

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! i am veyr interested. Please e-mail me at reedspeirlaw at seanet dot com Thanks.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service