Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just wanted to know if any one has a Lava Grande base that thay wanted to sell?
I need just a base.

Thanks

Roger

Views: 69

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One more question is the bass the same for the Lava Grande Motion and the Glitter Lamp.

Thanks Roger
it seems to be the same thing but I think the glitter uses a 60w bulb instead of 100w. other than that it should be the same.
Thanks for all the info. Well I dont need the base now. I will not be getting the globe from a friend. He is going to keep it.


Roger

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service