Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

OK so I bought this amazing lamp online...triangular, beveled cut on the edges, plastic silver base and top. So it says 240v - 50hz. I went ahead and got a converter box for it but it still does not goo. I think it is not getting hot enough. So if anyone has any advice on how to get this australian lamp working in the US let me know. Thanks in advance.

Views: 37

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service