Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I am here to say something. I have no facts but one history fact. 1963 was when it came out and it was the sign of the 60's. Could you help me!!??

Views: 156

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok no replies? no help
Hi Pig, What's the question?
MG
Aside from the information to be found at the original oozinggoo site, here are two more excellent websites on the history of lava lamps:

http://www.imovatedesign.co.uk/astro/Intro.html

http://www.imovatedesign.co.uk/lavalite/
thanks! and I ended up winning the science fair!!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service