Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Need Chemistry Code for the Diswashing Liquid materials for The Retro-Basic Formula

Pardon My English, I am from Indonesia

And want to try to make a Lava Lamp using The Retro-Basic Formula. In gathering the materials, I have to go directly to a chemistry shop because most of the materials that actually can be found as houseware or common use cannot be found here in indonesia.

For example, the automotive antifreeze/ radiator coolant here dont use ethylene glycol since Indonesia is a tropical country and our temperature dont go below zero.

Therefore I need the chemistry contents of the diswashing liquid from the US that is neccesary in making the lava lamp run and I can make sure that i have the right material for buiding the lamp.

Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.

Views: 32

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service