Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Thanks to the advice from Weebo and some others here on OG I got my black squiggle to flow on its original 30watt reflector bulb. Before I could only get decent action from a 40 watt spotlight.

I am very happy this lamp is flowing again.

All it took was 3 teaspoons or so of Kosher salt and a drop or 2 of liquid soap and a WHOLE lotta patience. But it was all worth it.

I have added a couple of pics.

W_J

Views: 119

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They literally are golden.
This one was found for me on ebay and I got it for only $41. Can you believe that? Now that it is all clean and flowing it could go for pretty well over $100. But I won't sell it 'cause I've always wanted one. :D

W_J

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service