Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey, you said something about a Consort cap a while back that you had for me. I was wondering if I still could get that. I e-mailed you about it sometime ago, but I never heard anything. Wondering if it's still available? Please let me know! Dave

Views: 37

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it is! I got a bit swamped. I'll figure out postage... Do you think it's actually worth trading something for?

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service