Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey guys, I'm looking for a gold cap to replace the one my roommate lost when we were moving. I have a 20oz size lamp, bought at Spencer's about 4 years ago. I've looked everywhere, and can't find a thing. Can anyone help me out? If you need me to post pics of it, I will. I'm also looking for a new globe for it, it got cloudy when we moved, but that's easier to come by. Thanks!

Views: 30

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service