Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi, I was wondering what the composition of the fluid in a Glitter-lite lamp is? Is it the same as the one in a Lava Lamp? I am new to the concept of the Lava lamp, and I need to learn more about it for my research. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Views: 46

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service