Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello to all of them are new,

sorry for English but I am translating with google! ù

I'm trying the formula of retro-basic lavalamp ... I read the text and saw that a good starting point to get the right density and use the wax 66% and 33% perchloroethylene ... I wanted to know in terms of weight to what is always about because I can weigh wax and perchloroethylene with a balance precisissima 0.01 g when I am not mistaken

Thank you

Views: 63

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Errrrr.. Good luck with your enquiry!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service