Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi, I recently purchased a Crestworth Rocket - nice lamp....BUT the lava wont rise from the bottom. It has a 40w bulb which oes the trick on my other lamps - any ideas?
Maybe I should try a 60w ??
Any comments would be appreciated!!!

Views: 162

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, thanks. The bottle / wax is orange, the chrom top is on rather tight so I cant see what kind of cap. I'll add a photo over the next day or so.
Ebay is great - but postage is quite expensive to me here in New Zealand. I'm surprised the contents can expire - I have a couple of early lamps which are fine...and the rocket is only dated 1992. Thanks for your time. Mike
Thanks very much - thats great info. I'm hoping the top insnt glued!!
Heres a picture of it - it just looks like a round blob that wants to rise...but wont
Attachments:

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service