Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a lava lamp that has red wax and yellow liquid. Does anyone have one they'd like to sell or know of a manufacturer that makes one? I'd love a Mathmos, but I live in the US and just can't justify spending that much money!

Thanks :)

Views: 79

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service