Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Was given a Mathmos Lava Lamp as a I gift when I was living in Europe (~3 years old). Living in the US now am am looking for a bulb that will generate the needed heat. So far no luck anybody else solve this problem? Model is "astro baby"

Views: 162

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks a follow up question... not sure what you are refering to with tha 20z LW lamp? Where would I look?
Got it thanks.... will let you know how it goes

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service