Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I know this is probably a silly question, but does anybody have an extra metal base for a continental? I purchased one on eBay a few years ago without the base. I have the globe, the holder and the glass that holds the candle. I just need the base that the glass goes in. If anybody has one that they're willing to sell, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thanks so much, Bryin

Views: 28

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service