Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Looking for a Lava Lamps for sale. (Read for details)

I'm looking for a unique lamp as opposed to the ones I currently have. I really like the Aladdin lamp, Starlight, and Starship lamps, but post any that you have up for sale and I'll take a look at them. I can pay through PayPal/Ebay only. If this is a problem, please do not post.

Views: 183

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think my whole collection might go the ebay route

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service