Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I broke my screw on cap on my 52 oz. Century 100 (mid-70's) last night.
If you have a spare, even w/o o-ring, please let me know. I have bases that I can trade or I can cash my SS check from last month and pay you.
Thanks, Pete.

Views: 29

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service