Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just letting everybody know that my Imperial is going on eBay tonight at 10 or 11 PM (est). I'm telling you guys first because there is a BUY IT NOW on it. The BUY IT NOW price is the same price that I paid for it 5+ years ago. It is empty and needs to be refilled, so it can be shipped. Other than that, it's in AMAZING CONDITION.

I have to leave for rehearsal now, so I scheduled the auction. If anybody has any questions, I can answer them MUCH LATER tonight.

Views: 76

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah, the item number is 170243925934. But again, it starts at 20:00 (pdt).

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service