Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

hi there

I have just bought a jet with a glitter bottle.
The bottle doesn't have very much glitter in it, and I was wondering if I can add more to it, and if there is any particular type of glitter I should use etc.

Thanks! :)

Views: 141

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks guys!

I am curious as to why only Mathmos glitter works?
I am reluctant to swap the entire bottle contents because it has a green liquid, and I have a spare green jet base that I think it would look great on.
if I got another mathmos glitter (astrobaby much more common than jet) could I strain just the glitter out and add that to the already existing fluid?

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service