Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi all a few more lamps here to sell. I've a got a nice decorator that I no longer use, but still works great. It has that old lava in it, looks like there's hardly any lava in it, but it flows great. Nice 60's green in a green liquid. There are no dent's or dings in the base nor is the tray bent. It has nice gold squiggles on the white paint. It definitley is an older lamp, white cord. Everything is working and original.

Second I have some older Centuries of various colors. I have a few standard blood red lava in an amber liquid and other are green. I have a few of these so if interested, tell me what colors you want and I can tell you the shape it's in.

Lastly a very nice Carlisle. This one has such clear liquid it's almost a shame to sell it. But these lamps need to start moving. The liquid is crystal clear with deep red lava. The base and cap of course are gold. No dents in this lamp either. I believe it is dated 1976. I'd have to look again.

If interested in any of these, please contact me at: simplicity717man@yahoo.com
and I would be happy to post pictures too. I just need to take some but I thought I would offer these lamps and see if there was any interest. I would love to get them sold soon. I'm not going to ebay them, I would just like to sell them outright and be done with it. So I hope there's some interest in these. I'll get some pictures posted soon. Thanks, Dave

Views: 19

Reply to This

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service