Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello Everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted (like anyone cares, right?). Anyway, I'm thinking about getting rid of some lamps, so if anyone in the LA area is interested in buying lamps, send me a note. I don't like shipping globes, especially in these warmer summer months, so for now I'm keeping it local.

If anyone is interested, I'd like to complete these transactions with PayPal and then arrange for a pick-up of the lamps. That way neither of us is in that weird position of having to exchange cash or check and you'd be able to use a credit card if you wanted.

I don't believe I'll have anything for the hard core collector as I'm keeping my more interesting lamps. I will of course supply whoever is interested with photos. If you want, please check out my ebay feedback: rmjohnson70, I haven't sold anything in a while, but I'm at 100% positive with a rating of 549 (I have more transactions than that, but there are some repeat buyers / sellers).

Please email me your questions / comments, etc.

Thanks,

Robin

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice to hear from you again Robin!
Thanks! Work's been hectic and I haven't been able to chat about lamps OR buy them! Probably a good thing though as it's time to downsize a little.
What do you have? I'm looking for an Americana, but always keeping an eye out for that lamp that just speaks to me.

TJ
Sorry, no Americana's. The lamps are pretty generic. One of my plans over the long weekend is to go through and make an inventory. After I get it done, I will send it to anyone local who emails me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service