Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just when I think (with a serious sigh of relief) that I will never find another Spaghetti Lamp that I have to have, along comes one on eBay!

Do I have room for it? No! It's 6 feet tall!

Guess I'm going to have sell one of my Lunars when it arrives!

Views: 51

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when you sell the lunar i'm sure you'llhave no end of people on here to sell to!
Fantastic! This really needs five pastel-colored bulbs to go inside.
This is the prettiest spaghetti lamp I've seen. Real find there.
k

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service